Boundless Connections has been involved in the educational field at all levels. Our programs include:
The Five Strategies of The Virtues Project
- Faculty and Staff Training on individual strategies – Up to 27 hours of training.
- School level programs to stress virtues that the school is working on as a group.
- Individual and grade level consulting to help teachers integrate the strategies into their classroom.
- Direct student interactions for any situations the teachers would like to address. Topics have included, bullying, cliques, test taking and conflict resolution.
Introduces broad technology concepts starting at Kindergarten and working up through 8th grades. Topics include:
- Think Like a computer: True and False – In introductions to yes/no and true false statements. Students navigate a maze using only yes and no responses.
- Talk like a computer – How the computer uses binary codes to communicate – students end up writing their own binary message.
- Think Like a computer: Conditional Statements – Students learn how everyday activities like sports and games are full of If – Then conditions.
TECH Unleashed is our youth technology initiative. We are gathering the area youth aged 13-17 that are interested in computer and mobile technology to expand and combine their skills in service to the community. Learn more >>
Date Safe Project
As certified facilitators of the Date Safe Curriculum. We can deliver the May I Kiss You? program to K-12. This program developed by Mike Domitrz is a candid look at dating communication, respect and sexual assault awareness.
Beyond the Divide
We have worked in almost every aspect of college life. Some of our programs include:
- In Defense of Men – Our signature keynote address that gets male and female students talking together about creating a safer campus.
- Leadership Programs- Up to 15 hours of interactive workshops designed to build on the concepts from the In Defense of Men program.
- Athletics Programs- Up to 15 hours of interactive workshops designed to build on the concepts from the In Defense of Men program.
- Healthy Relationships – Classroom or activity hour workshops on how to identify the healthy relationships that help students succeed and the unhealthy relationships that can be a hindrance to their success.
- Classroom presentations – Customized classroom presentations customized to the instructors needs. Some classes that we have done presentations for are Differentiated Instruction for Educators, Sociology, Psychology, Students Success, and Communications.